Our Ahrens silo range of Hopper Bottom Silos (sometimes called Large Elevated Silos or Cone Elevated Silos) are engineer designed and manufactured for strength and durability to Australian conditions.
With safety features to Australian standards, an Ahrens silo is custom designed to meet specifications. Our Ahrens Hopper Bottom Silo sizes range from 175 tonnes to 900 tonnes, with many applications, from smaller farms to large commercial operations.
175 tonnes to 900 tonnes
These silos are custom designed to most specifications and are available as sealed silos and with various cone angles. Standard features include a fully galvanised roof and wall structure and an engineer designed heavy duty conical base and support structure.
- Sealed to AS 2628-2010
- Sidewall access ladders, cages & platforms
- Roof stairs
- Fumigant recirculation system
- Ground level centre fill control
- Level indicators
- Eave inspection hatch
- 35° conical base with access hatch
- 800 mm discharge clearance
- Minimum 1,200 mm Leg spacing
- Industry leading base connection
- Aeration options available to suit your requirements
650 tonnes to 1450 tonnes
Ahrens supplies a range of Hopper Bottom Silos up to 1450 tonnes, suited to industrial and commercial applications. Features of these silos are their easy installation, superior strength and galvanised coating on roof panels, sidewalls and stiffeners.
- 5 year limited warranty
- 45o bottom hopper cone and a 0.4m discharge opening
- Industry leading G115 galvanisation
- ‘Super Structure’ for drive-under applications
- Hot-dipped galvanised substructure
- Seismic loading